Gaming

How is everyone? Today I wanted to talk about gaming and what I grew up with.
I grew up playing the original Xbox with the bulky "The Duke"controller, I grew up playing Halo. Who remembers that gigantic controller? I also had the original Nintendo Gameboy with a lot of import games from Japan. The other systems I had was the Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS (the bulky grey one), Xbox 360, Nintendo 64, PlayStation, and PlayStation 2. What are some of the systems you had? Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Comments

  1. I grew up on the Nintendo NES at home and the arcades :-) Street Fighter 2, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, World Heroes, and King of Fighters were the games I played. Never got into Mortal Kombat or Tekken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer Street Fighter over Mortal Kombat as well.

      Delete
  2. I was more of a PS3 kid growing up but now all of my gaming is mostly done on PC now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never like playing video games. I have bought about every video games for my nieces and nephews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a Sega and still do, but don't play it no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have my old systems from childhood. I have the sega genesis , sega, nintendo, snes, atari, dreamstation, the original handheld gameboy..... lets just say I have them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We grew up with Super Nintendo, N64, and Play Station.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been good at video games.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Growing up I owned the PS2, the WII, and the Nintendo DS, but because of friends I've gotten the change to play most of the consoles you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm cold at apex and pretty decent at fortnite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know anything about gaming anymore. I used to play the Game Cube and Nintendo when I was younger though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts