Hardware Troubles.

Good Evening, my week has been very busy with work by having to do double shifts which I have not done so before, which is why I posted late for this week. I have been having problems with Cengage for some reason when I launch Word (05) Module 2 it thinks I am using Office for Mac but I am not. It does not do this for any other assignment.  I have been having problems loading Cengage too, it takes way to long to use my laptop even though I have sufficient memory and RAM. I am wondering if anyone else had the same problem. Also I hope everyone has had a great week. 

Comments

  1. Maximize your time on campus to do your IS101 coursework that involve Cengage. Bring your laptop to class, I'm curious to see what hardware device you have. Double shifts, rest well Connor :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a HP Stream Windows 10 laptop

      Delete
    2. I had some issues to couple days ago, but i figured it all out! Just takes time.

      Delete
  2. Connor hang in there I wish I could help you but I am lost when it comes to computers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a couple issues on my mac as well! I had to switch to a Windows computer the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get all your stuff figured don't stress too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well yeah I was having the same problem cause I was trying to upload late at night. But I need to wait and then it would work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was having a lot of issues with uploading my projects. I thought it was the system, but it was user error. I have too many things going on my laptop with other projects I've been confusing myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was having issues with Cengage as well. Couldn't pass a certain question because it kept loading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My computer is also very slow so whenever I have time I go to the CSN Library to work on my assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My laptop is Mac so it's hard for me to do some assignments on here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts