Introduction

Hello everyone, I'm Connor. As a musician, I play the alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, clarinet and bass clarinet. I enjoy listening to music on my free time. Country is my favorite genre of music. I also play Xbox One.

I was born in Houston, Texas but I was raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have traveled to Ireland twice. My mom's side is from Dublin, Cork, and Ashbourne, Ireland. My grandpa was part of a famous Irish Showband in the 70's and 80's. The band is called Brendan Bowyer and The Big Eight. His band met Elvis Presley and Elvis loved their music.

My plan is to work in information technology and later become a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer and work my way up to S.W.A.T. I am a hands-on learner. I built my first computer when I was 10 by messing around with the components of an old broken computer. This semester, I am taking IS101 Introduction to Information Systems and CIT114B IT Essentials. That is all for now, hope everyone's week is going well.d CIT114B IT Essentials. That is all for now, hope everyone's week is going well.

Comments

  1. A musician, hands-on learner, and future police officer than S.W.A.T., excellent! Very cool that Elvis loved your grandfather's music :-) I think you will like the information technology field. Welcome to IS101-3026, Connor ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the class . Professor Wu , will be able to teach you a lots in the technology field. Good luck becoming a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer. I enjoy listening to country music too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the class I also did music in high school I hope to talk to you about it sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous that you have been to Ireland! I bet that was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool that you're a musician, I'm a singer-song writer myself. Was in a band and played at several venues in Vegas and a couple Festivals. I have to ask since you play Sax if you know Sojourner? I call him the artistic Pokemon for the downtown scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly read music, but you can do that and play different instruments. Learning intervals are the devil. You're a person of many talents that's pretty dope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a person of many skills and talents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's nice keep up the great work .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice to meet you. Hopefully we all can succeed together in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At 10 years old? i just learned how to ride my bike at that age.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you built your first computer at 10 you should help me built by first PC :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That's insanely talented for a ten year old.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts