Hobbies

I hope everyone's week was good. I wanted to talk about hobbies this week. We all have many hobbies. I have a lot of hobbies. I will list a few, I have played clarinet for 10 years and saxophone for 5 years. I play a wide range of instruments but have the same concept. I play Eb Clarinet, Bb Clarinet, Alto Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, and a little bit of Piano. I am also a gamer mainly on Xbox. I grew up playing the original Xbox and Playstation as a kid. I also dab a bit into messing around with xbox and computers to teach myself more about hardware troubleshooting. Finally I listen to all types of music mainly jazz country and R&B. That's all for now until next time.
In the picture I play the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Saxophones. Also for the Clarinets I play the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ones.

Image result for saxophone and clarinets

Comments

  1. Hobbies... I used to have those :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to play the Trombone and Baritone last year in High School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't play any instruments , but I'm taking Music 101. I don't understand it to save my life!! When it comes to gaming I have all the classics and when I say all I mean ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hobbies that I have is working with car and welding it make me think, and how to fix things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe it or not, i used to play the violin! I was pretty good at it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are talented! I used to play bass guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot play any instruments but I am good playing basketball. I have a dangerous jump shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. During middle school i played the trombone. Music is a good way to escape from your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I played clarinet for two years in middle school. It was fun learning but I wasn't the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts